RB-DSD8 Firmware Versions
- Fixes the intermittent lock up issue experienced on some units.
- Fixed an issue which caused some units to lock up.
- Added ASB: serial command and Auto Switchback function to webpage.
- Added password protection to webserver
- Added reset to default settings function using the rest button
- Fixed a bug relating to updating firmware through the webpage/UART
- New webpage feature which allows unit setup, monitoring and updates
- Complete IP stack overhaul
- Improved internal efficiency and memory handling
- Sonifex service discovery supported
- Fixed initialisation of ADC which caused occasional glitches in the odd channels of the main inputs
- Fixed bug with initialisation of front panel LEDs
- Network stack upgrade to improve network performance
- Improvements to UART and SPI systems
- Changes to internal flash storage
- Fixed issue with external sync input
- General performance improvement
- Please download updated SCi module for this unit (V1.0.7 or greater)
- Fix for incorrect channel status issues
- Fix for remote port defaults
- Fix for USB communication issues
- Fix for resetting to main via GPI and also adds the ability to change digital wordlength
- Corrected 'loss of lock' switching function for second, third and fourth channel pair.
- Locked serial baud rate to 115200 due to usb driver.
- Fixed incorrect level indication on front panel bug.
- Slight alteration to boot procedure to improve boot time.
- Changed internal communication functions to improve code efficiency.
- Added operation selection mode
- Initial Release