RB-DSD1 Firmware Versions
- Fixes an audio glitch on Main 1 when audio is first connected which can last for a few minutes. When input 1 is used as the Aux and reconnected the PGM would also glitch
- Improvements in front panel/main board communication.
- Fixes a problem with the Remote start LED, so that it won't continually Pulse while the Main input has valid audio.
- Front panel LED brightness control
- Minor changes to several functions, including audio loss on one channel
- Corrected problem concerning the operation of dipswitch 8 (loss of lock failure)
- Fixed problem with audio loss on one channel setting. Also changed fundemental functionality so that both outputs output the same audio stream
- Incorporated DMT changes to original firmware
- Changed front panel code message reception
- Change made to the way the uart frames messages
- Correction to the channel status frame rate operation
- Changed locking system. needs to be tested as of 29/10/09 Also removed transmitter muting from source selection and replaced it with receiver muting instead. Updated front panel code to 1.015.Removed remote reference for FPS: command
MUST USE SCI version 1.110 or greater for firmware above this point!
- Unit would not mute if switched from master to slave on sc and no sync was pesent.issue resloved
- Fixed issues with slave mode. the unit was unmute the output when the source button was rotated and there was no lock.Fixed by adding a slave status bit and an unmute condition based on this
- Fixed an issue with the recovery. A channel would recover even if a level returned temporaraly. Also fixed aproblem with syncing from input 1 and 2. They syncs would swap if main was channel b
- Changed front panel code, adjusted accuracy of timer for half sec second flashes. Changed detection method and increased accuracy. Fixed a glitch in detection mehod which led to the detection system becoming jammed on every 10th or 20th attempt.also fixed upload through serial/usb converter
- Changed sport operation during clock changes. Added a repeat remote start when in "remote stop" mode. Also made the mode button flash on the remote control
- Changed recovery mode to any number between 2 and 252. fixed a bug relating to sync frequencies when in auto mode
- Fixed overwritten serial number issue
- Fixed Remote operation during sci communication
- Initial Release