RB-DS2 Firmware Versions
- Fixed start delay freeze when using certain CF cards.
- Fixed intermittent left/right swap and delay error (on smaller delays) when digital source is intermittent.
- Added delayed remotes on inputs/outputs 1-6, not active if remote setup loading is enabled.
- Change to correct failure when using SanDisk Ultra (50MB/s) compact flash cards.
- Fix for system lockup when changing delay when using compact flash.
- Fixed for false triggering on rotary encoder.
- Bug fixed where front panel controls become unresponsive.
- Changed digital unlock detection method to stop spurious unlock states.
- Removed delay prior to detecting digital unlock.
- Fix for channel swapping when digital source is intermittent.
- Fixed delay slip error.
- Increased buffer sizes/numbers for compact flash read/write.
- Internal memory restructuring.
- Fixed error in delay when using Time units with compact flash.
- Fixed error when saving mode in setup - failed to save Extended Raw mode.
- Fixed error when making large changes to delay when using compact flash
- Fixed digital output lock error when changing settings via display or SCi
- Fixed delay inaccuracies when using compact flash
- Fixed display crash when using large capacity compact flash cards
- Fixed bug where unit failed to initialize compact flash storage card on reboot
- Fixed compact flash size calculation and display
- Serial code changed to return ACK instead of NAK if config settings are overwritten with same setting
- Remote output 1 active permanently (indicating power-ok), output 2 active when bypass inactive
- Fixed incorrect sample rate set when switching from digital to analog source (manifests as incorrect delay)
- Serial reset command (RES:) restores all defaults and restarts delay
- Fixed output muted when digital lock removed (failed to output delayed audio)
- Changed unlock/lock timeouts and holdoffs to filter multiple unlock events on digital inputs
- Changed sample rate display for invalid sample rates using compact flash
- Fixed error when changing compact flash modes: FAT to RAW
- Added system watchdog
- Changed Compact Flash card load procedure
- Added error recovery to Compact Flash read and write routines
- Fixed incorrect FAT format for Compact Flash cards larger than 2GB
- New RAW extended mode added to give full access to compact flash cards larger than 2GB
- Added rotary pulse filtering for new rotary encoder
- Fixed channel swapping when digital source removed then re-connected
- Fixed incorrect cursor shown on delay when changing delay units
- Added CF loop flag check when increasing delay so that TX cannot re-enter zero buffer once max delay is available (i.e. when CF has looped)
- TX FIFO update made unconditional when changing delay in extended mode (fixes intermittent loss of sync after delay change)
- Added RTC date validity check to filter illegal values when RTC is not initialised
- Corrected incorrect date/time format when editing system clock
- Added serial command to reset NVRAM
- Digital bypass routed internally through digital transceiver to stop lock errors when bypass removed
- Added compiler switch for new DAC
- Limited delay edit cursor to length of max delay
- Auto recognition of DAC type from base code (base V1.6 required for new DAC)
- Added compiler switch for RTC (RTC removed from standard unit)
- Fixed channel swap on unlock/lock of digital clock - requires new version of q43 lattice
- Added software reset of SSC2 on start/restart to stop sync error in Dual Mono mode
- Remote activation changed to take account of latching inputs
- Zero parameters for date and time fields of SCI status request added for backward compatibility
- Fixed digital lock bug which causes output to loop old audio
- Added no optimization directives to display flash programming function
- Added reserved sectors to compact flash FAT position offsets
- Changed speed of display spi for initialisation
- Changed irq priority for display
- Changed irq priority due to CF looping error
- Config implementation now done immediately
- Removed pause as not used
- Changed CF access timing
- Relocate critical CF access code to SDRAM for speed
- Load CF change to highlight unresponsive or damaged cards
- NVRAM setup parameter checking to filter illegal values
- Change to display menu call parameters
- Change to rtc eeprom write to correct setups initialisation error
- Load setups error and display garbage fixed
- Change to sci delay setting for max/min values
- Fixed change from analogue sync to ananlogue sources
- Changes to usart code for SCI compatability
- Serial number write code added
- Initial Release