SCi1 Software Pre-Versions and Download
- RB-DSD8 added to product list.
- Bug fix.
- Fixed Indication/Control Sheet Tabs in DMX4/DSD1/DD4 to be invisible when in boot mode.
- Also upgraded version for proper install files with extra mid buttons For DSD1.
- Added handling of Bootstrap mode for S1.
- Added Ethernet device discovery and EDEM units.
- Removed double send of DWN in ADDA2 - so it was also ignoring USB check.
- Changed download file termination order.
- Fix S1 button lock from panel.
- Added Enable Meter Modifiers & Enable Remote Volume to RefMon Options.
- Bug fix RB-DSD1 handling of front panel data.
- Added PROGRAMMING status when uploading new firmware for RB-DD4/RB-DMX4/RB-DSD1/RB-TGHD.
- Handle product timeout in RB-DD4/RB-DMX4/RB-DSD1/RB-TGHD when programming.
- Added new products to Manual Edit in Discover Devices Dialog.
- Added support for S1 Mixer, supercedes SCi for S1.
- Added support for RB-DMX4.
- Added support for RB-DD4.
- Added support for RM-Meter units.
- Added Audio delay tab (New RM-HD1 only).
- Added meter invert, delay control and speaker/line cut options.
- Fixed "decimal point" problem in EQ settings.
- Added print function for metadata.
- Full Dolby Metadata display (exc. program text).
- CHANS and PROGS now flash as with refmon unit.
- User EQ secton rewritten and optimized.
- EQ no longer uses registry .
- Dolby Decoder firmware update for both HDE1 and E1X/B.
- Changed "Misc" tab to "System".
- Added support for RB-TGHD(X and B)
- Added support for RB-DSD1
- Cosmetic change
- !!Fixed - programming error stopped upload of new firmware from completing correctly.
- !!FIXED - When renaming sources/banks, source does not switch over as well
- !!FIXED - Bypassing and re-enabling eq bands works properly now.
- **Improvement - Digital Lock only will show when a digital signal is present
- **Improvement on the handling of irrellevant values being inputed into edit boxes
- **Improvement - renaming Source edit box now automatically has focus for use to type right away.
- ++Sci Now recalls presets from the Refmon and Matches them to a known preset
- **Improvement of EQ Storing and Recalling presets
- Bandwidth has been limited to 1dp to corellate with faders
- New Panel Added to show when unit is Disconnected
- Active band buttons determine whether bands are in use (don't have a "0" in the gain box) If they are active then they glow red. These also allow thee user to bypass the eq for that band
- The functionality of the checkboxes has changed so that when checked, they determine the band you are editing.
- ++Added Scales for Faders - however logarithmic frequency may be a good idea for the future.
- !!FIXED - Moved text for EQ Preset renaming label
- !!FIXED - Source Renaming box now appears in the correct place
- !!FIXED - Deleting a EQ Preset now defaults to flat response
- ++Bank and Source Edit automatically displays current name. Bank and Source are unique to their kind rather than 'Bank/Source Names'
- ++Bevel appears around selected EQ band when using faders
- !!Faders now move to proper set values when selecting bands.
- **Added a dvider line to separate sources from EQ Section
- **Bank/Source Text made bigger
- **EQ Preset Combo is now massive so it is easy to select EQ Presets
- **EQ Buttons now look good
- **EQ Faders are transparent
- **Bank Source Edit - One button will be shown and switched to the other depending upon what action is taken.
- !!FIXED - If values are the same in the Edit Boxes (EQ) then Set EQ is not called.
- !!FIXED - If one preset is loaded and then the same preset is loaded again, then Set EQ is not called.
- **Sorted out the Font on specific labels
- !!FIXED - Can move slider with arrow keys then press enter to apply values.
- !!FIXED - Can now untick PRESENSE Detection
- !!FIXED - Can now Overtype Values
- !!FIXED - Minimize now works
- !!FIXED - Now has tab order working on Edit Boxes.
- !!FIXED - When disconnected - will connect when clicking connect
- Added driver for RB-PD2
- Ability to rename Banks and Sources
- Digital Lock only will show when a digital signal is present
- Improved handling of invalid values being inputed into edit boxes
- Recalls presets from the Refmon and Matches them to a known preset
- Reference Monitor EQ Bug Fixes
- Support for Sonifex Reference Monitors
- Front Panel Modifiers
- Firmware Upload
- EQ Settings
- DHY-03 Support for new options within firmware V1.49+
- Reverse ML_Func remote polarity
- Remote line hold override
- Use lower noise gate threshold
- RB-SC2 screen alterations.
- RB-SC2 USB comms check before firmware upload.
- RB-DS2 added 'Reset to Factory Defaults' command.
- Altered Discover Devices procedure to avoid com port lock-ups
- Added 'Use Divert Relay' to DHY-03 Device
- Added preliminary RB-SC2 Device
- Minor alteration to user interface when adding/editing DHY-03 phone book entry.
- Added DHY-03EC to 'Edit Device Information' device selection.
- Added 'Alternative Phone Book' to DHY-03 menu.
- Allows user to create/select alternative phone book - locally or on a network
- Added 'Default Phone Book' to DHY-03 menu.
- Allows user to use default local phone book '\ini\dhy03_phonebook.ini'.
- DHY-03 Driver Update to support firmware V1.43
- Addition of question 'Are you using USB-to-Serial adaptor?' when uploading firmware to DHY-03 unit. Improved upload reliability.
- DHY-03 V1.26
- DHY03.INI file changes to allow compatibility testing between mismatched SCi and firmware versions.
- DHY-03 V1.21
- RB-DS2 V1.00
- RB-ADDA2 V1.00
- Bug Fixes
- Incorrect User Tones saved to DHY-03 - fixed.
- DHY-03 V1.13
- Initial Release
- DHY-03 V1.01 to V1.11